iPod Touch 4G shipping, but who's have shipped?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by thewiseduelist, Sep 6, 2010.

1. thewiseduelist macrumors newbie

Hi, Im new here but have been going to macrumors.com for a few months for news. I wanted to make this topic because I saw that the new ipod touch is shipping, but only to select people I guess. I ordered my ipod touch 4G at 8pm on Sept. 1st, and as of now, its still not being shipped. I wanted to know what time everyone who had their ipods ship today ordered theirs. So could you guys please supply me the time and date of your order if it shipped, so I can accurately know when my own ipod touch will ship? Thanks in advance.

2. avtiu macrumors newbie

I ordered on Sept 1st at 6:53PM EDT (3:53PM PDT) and I received notification from Apple that my order has shipped at 12:41PM EDT (9:41AM PDT) today. It's still in Kunshan China at a FedEx facility, but it'll arrive hopefully by this Friday afternoon. I chose free, standard shipping, if that helps.

3. Guiguiga macrumors regular

Guiguiga

I bought it Sept. 1st 11:35 AM PDT. Right after the keynote. Mine was shipped today and delivery is set to Friday Sept 10th by 4:30PM.

4. skiltrip macrumors 68030

I ordered two touches, both right after the Keynote wrapped up. Mine shipped today from China, I chose free/standard shipping and I have a delivery date of Sept. 10th.

5. pcuser94 macrumors member

I ordered my iPod Touch 32GB at 11:36AM on September 1st right after the keynote wrapped up. It has yet to ship. Standard Shipping.

6. MsMerryMac macrumors regular

Wow...so basically I paid for next day delivery, it shipped yesterday and I won't get mine any sooner than those who took free delivery? I'm so not happy about that.

7. Brewstermax macrumors member

Ordered at 11:32PDT on September 1st, received shipping notification first thing this morning. I chose 2 Day Shipping, and it is slated to arrive on September 9th (Thursday). Mine is currently in Kunshan, CN, waiting to be shipped to Alaska tomorrow. It all depends on when you ordered as to when you will see your status move, and thus, your iPod arrive.