ipod touch 4g weird problem please help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by dark80s, Dec 6, 2010.

1. dark80s macrumors newbie

hi guys recently i just tried to jailbreak, and installed a bunch of stuffs. But today, after installing several other add-ons, i realise that my multitasking dock has abit of problem.

Strangely, the first 2 icons on my multitasking dock cannot be pressed on, i.e. i cant hold onto them and delete them or go into the applications from there. And when i scroll to the left of the multitasking dock, my music player icons are jumbled up. Anyone knows what might have caused this? :confused:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

By the way, the list of add-ons i have are:
    Androidlock
    Badges
    CategoriesSB
    Clockhide
    Cydelete
    DisplayStack
    FiveIconDock
    FolderEnhancer
    HDREnabler
    IconSupport
    LockInfo
    MultiIconMover
    RemoveBG
    WinterBoard
    SBRotator4
    SBSettings
    Buuf2 theme
    Terminal
    iFile

I also installed IBlank for a theme which i later changed my mind and using the IBlank application to delete all the blanks i created at one go. I also made changes to the background image of the folder.

Any pro can help?? :(

2. transmaster macrumors 6502

transmaster

Now you know way it is called a jailbreak. The operative word is break. It is fun to explore the world outside of iTunes however with 600,000 app's I can't see the point. Reset your Touch with iOS 4.2 and it will work properly. :)

3. dark80s thread starter macrumors newbie

haha thx but its ok i solved it. :D and nope its not abt the apps its about the ability to do whatever you want, to change the settings and stuffs and not be restricted. :)