iPod touch 4g?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Liquinn, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Liquinn Suspended

I'm getting an iPod touch 4g in a few weeks, what will the benefits be of having an iPod touch, an iPhone and an iPad?

Thanks

2. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

i hate to ask this question but why are you getting an iPod touch,, you already have an iPhone...

but to answer your question, i guess syncing stuff will be a breeze with iOS5, AirPlay, iCloud, and all that stuff.
    the iPod touch has video cams, so you can now do face chats and all :)

3. Epic Xbox Revie macrumors 6502a

Epic Xbox Revie

Looking for a reply to this as well. I stumbled upon an iPod touch but already have an iPhone 4S.

4. brentsg macrumors 68030

There would be no benefit, other than the fact that you can carry an iPod touch in your pocket without having to worry about annoying phone calls.

5. iSayuSay macrumors 68030

iSayuSay

I don't know man, why would you have another iPod Touch if you already have iPhone? It's nothing but a burden.
    If you want something to listen to a pure music player while working out or take a walk, go with iPod Nano. It's a great device for that, seriously.

If you want something iOS but not a phone, well you can go with iPad.
    There is no reason for a person having iPhone + iPod Touch at the same time, that's just silly. :eek:

I had an iPod Touch, and I sold it just before purchasing my iPhone, I used the money from it to get the 64GB iPhone while I had 32GB iPod Touch. Kaboom! Doubled memory, it's still an iPod and it makes phone calls too.