Ipod Touch 4th Gen Possible Add-ons?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Me106z, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Me106z macrumors newbie

:apple: I have been Watching a lot of videos about the "4th generation iPod touch"
    and a lot of them are revealing cool brand new add-ons that the 4th gen iPod touch is possibly going to have :eek: . Although none of these add-ons are confirmed yet a lot of people think it's the real deal! Most of the add-ons are taken from the iPod touchs' cousin, the iPhone. A couple of months ago apple revealed the brand new Iphone 4. The new iPhone came out with a ton of new features! so many new features that apple captioned it "It changes everything, all over agian" some of the features were brand new such as a new design,facetime, a front facing camera and a new OS called IOS 4. and some features were just improvements such as the Retina display where the pixeles can't be seen by the bare human eye and the new 5 megapixel camera instead of the the 3 megapixels that the iPhone 3Gs offered. anyway scince apple put it in the new iPhone alot of people thought that if they gave it to the iPods' cousin, why not give it to the iPod touch too. Like I said before none of these were confirmed yet but they are possible! Even the iPod nano has a camera so this year might initiate the ipod touch into the camera family. if you are thinking differently then feel free to tell me what you guys think will be 4th gen Ipod touch! :confused:

srry for any spelling mistakes i kinda rushed this :cool:

:apple: Me106z :apple:

and By the way this picture was Created by Metal dice so don't give me credit but I'm kinda hoping that it will look somthing like this
    http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy254/NikanJanfeza/iPod_prediction1ani.gif Check it out!

2. liamkp macrumors 68020

liamkp