iPod touch 4th generation and apple music issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SarahCat, Feb 15, 2016.

1. SarahCat macrumors member

I have an I pod touch 4th generation. I recently upgraded to iOS 9 and I have been having issues with my iPod ever since. I am particularly having trouble navigating the new way that the iPod displays my music library.

I was recently able to only display music that is on my device, but I have been getting some strange messages.

When I am displaying all the songs in an album, there is an extra symbol that appears to resemble the shape of an iPod or iPhone. When I tap on this it says something to the likes of, "This album has been both downloaded and stored in my music. Would you like to delete it from downloads or my music?"

When playing music, it might just be me, but it seems like the quality of the sound has been distorted. I have not done anything new to the iPod since i updated the ios.

I wil try to get screen captures if possible. I would appreciate any help. I have spent hours on google looking at apple support articles and I can't find my issue anywhere.

Ever since the redesign of apple's music app, I have had difficulty playing my music.

thanks

2. sokol363 macrumors newbie

sokol363