Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DrummerLedZepp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 21, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
I know there are other threads about this issue, but mine is different. My artwork does show up on the iPod, but if I were to update the artwork on my iTunes, and sync my iPod, the new updated artwork will not show up on my iPod. Only the old artwork will show. I have not or never jailbroken my iPod. The only thing I have done to my iPod was change the bit rate from its original size to 128 kbps AAC. That may be the problem, but I do not understand. My iPod is up to date in all its apps and software (iOS 6.1.3), as well as my 2012 MacBook Pro (10.7.5). It would be much appreciated if someone will explain my problem to me. Thanks in advance! :):):)

cobbyco

macrumors 6502a
Aug 6, 2012
Backup and restore from backup with iTunes. If that doesn't fix the problem then try restoring the iPod and starting out fresh.

If that isn't working then it's probably a problem with iTunes. I can't help you there.

madrich

macrumors 6502a
Feb 19, 2012
World Class City of Chicago
Make sure there is artwork on iTunes first for the problem songs, then uncheck or unselect all the music selections from Itunes that do not show the art work on your iPod.

Synchronize with iTunes without these songs.

Afterwards reopen iTunes and re-check/ re-select the music selections you want to have added to the iPod. After the resync you should have the art work included.

:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.