iPod touch 4th generation

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ryuu117, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Ryuu117 macrumors member

So what do you guys think about it? First off, there's the camera issue. There's plenty of room for a camera in the iPod touch, and the fact Apple can fit a 5mp camera with flash AND VGA camera back to back, in 9.3mm shell, shows that we should at least get a 3MP back camera, if anything. No one's expecting FaceTime but it's a welcome addition. Retina display, is a must, don't you agree? The A4 chip HAS to happen, I'm sick of this "fast" iPod touch that still manages to crash my apps every 5 seconds when I double click the home screen to change the song. And iPod touch users deserve the same chassis as the iPhone 4, no one wants the same contour design we've seen 2 years straight anymore. It doesn't have to be glass straight up, but the design is nice. Even if the back ends up just like the iPad and the front remains a hard, black plastic/glass material. It's better than this fingerprint magnet we have now. And a built in mic shouldn't be too much to ask, but maybe I'm just being optimistic. I have this video up on YouTube and this is what I think it should look like.

What do ya'll think? :) I'm a new member so yeah.

2. liamkp macrumors 68020

liamkp

I recommend the first one!

Mostly because i started it, but its the most popular!

:)

3. Panther71 macrumors regular

Let Search be your friend! Thanks for posting the links to the threads already started on this subject.