iPod Touch 5G 32GB case without hole for Loop

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Habbfreaky, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Habbfreaky, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2013

Habbfreaky macrumors newbie

Hello,

I am looking for a case for an iPod Touch 5th generation (with camera and loop connector) but without a hole punched in for access to the loop connector.
    I was hoping anyone could point me to one, since searching for cases "without loop hole" doesn't give me any results.

Thank you.

Edit: if you'd like any preference; I'm looking for an sleek, simple, cheap case in black color.

2. Habbfreaky thread starter macrumors newbie

Excuse me for bumping this tread (I don't know how much that isn't appreciated around here so sorry!) but I still cannot find any cases without a hole for the loop connector.

In other treads for iPod Touch cases, many state that it would be hard to find ones that do have that functionality, so can anyone point me to one that obstructs to use the loop connector, since I won't be using that very often?

3. Ghostbusters macrumors regular

I've been looking for one too, my friend. Unfortunately haven't found one yet. However, if one is really desperate, perhaps you could purchase and modify a case for the new 16 GB model. The 16 GB model doesn't have a rear camera or loop, so there would be no cutout for either. All you would have to do is make your own cut out for the camera and flash. I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult with an X-Acto utility knife. Any thoughts?

4. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

5. Habbfreaky thread starter macrumors newbie

I thought of that, too. I think I'll try first with a generic $2 case to see if it works properly, before risking a $29.99 purchase.

If someone does find a case without the "loop-hole", please share it here. I'm not the only one looking for one :)

6. Jelako72 macrumors newbie