Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dyingpie1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2013
So yesterday night I saw that the new beta 3 for iOS 7 came out so I immediately downloaded it OTA. After about 30 minutes of waiting I finally turned on the device and I noticed it was a huge improvement over beta 2 (smoothness, performance and reliability wise) and I tested the notification center, the first thing I noticed is that the background was all black! The transparency was missing, I could see the words just the background was pure black. So my first reaction was to reset it through holding down the power & the home button. Afterwards I turn it on and try it again.... Its still black. So I check everything that had transparency and nothing (except the lock screen lock numbers) had transparency!! I don't know why, but I'm pretty upset by this. I think it was the fact that it was so cool. I mean I'm not gonna switch back to iOS 6 if I cant have transparency, but its kinda a bummer. Does anyone know if the iPod Touch 5G will be getting transparency or if something is wrong with the software and I have to re-download it? Thanks!

Dyingpie1

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2013
Oh wow Im stupid >.< in beta 2 I had it on and it didn't do that. For some reason I couldn't find the answer. Probably cause I was looking for answers related to Beta 3. Sorry guys, atleast I've got transparency back. Sorry for wasting your time on a question thats been answered :/. Thanks!!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.