(iPod Touch 5G) iOS 7 Beta 3 No Transparency

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Dyingpie1, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Dyingpie1 macrumors newbie

So yesterday night I saw that the new beta 3 for iOS 7 came out so I immediately downloaded it OTA. After about 30 minutes of waiting I finally turned on the device and I noticed it was a huge improvement over beta 2 (smoothness, performance and reliability wise) and I tested the notification center, the first thing I noticed is that the background was all black! The transparency was missing, I could see the words just the background was pure black. So my first reaction was to reset it through holding down the power & the home button. Afterwards I turn it on and try it again.... Its still black. So I check everything that had transparency and nothing (except the lock screen lock numbers) had transparency!! I don't know why, but I'm pretty upset by this. I think it was the fact that it was so cool. I mean I'm not gonna switch back to iOS 6 if I cant have transparency, but its kinda a bummer. Does anyone know if the iPod Touch 5G will be getting transparency or if something is wrong with the software and I have to re-download it? Thanks!

2. tymaster50 macrumors 68030

tymaster50

answered multiple times, turn off increase contrast.

3. batting1000 macrumors 604

Settings
    General
    Accessibility
    Turn off Increase Contrast

4. Dyingpie1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Oh wow Im stupid >.< in beta 2 I had it on and it didn't do that. For some reason I couldn't find the answer. Probably cause I was looking for answers related to Beta 3. Sorry guys, atleast I've got transparency back. Sorry for wasting your time on a question thats been answered :/. Thanks!!!!

5. Zoheb7 macrumors newbie

thankxz

thanks a lot @batting1000 for your settings !!!