iPod touch 5g

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by seba123a, Oct 26, 2012.

1. seba123a macrumors newbie

I ordered on the 19th of October an black iPod touch 5g 32gb (17:30 Belgium time). How long could it take to go from proccesing items to preparing for shipment (now it still is proccesing items). And is there any chance that I get it earlier?

2. AT101ET macrumors 6502

I'm in the UK and mine was ordered on the 19th. I received it yesterday...

After processing, it will be marked as shipped. Apple should have given you an estimated time for it to arrive. These are usually accurate. However, some items can be dispatched earlier but it is rather unlikely, and if they do then be sure that its status will be changed to shipped.

My advice is check your tracking online regularly and be patient. The more you wait, the better the end item is when you get it :)

3. noshooz macrumors member

noshooz

I feel your pain. I ordered mine on September 23 and just received it today. That's over a month.

4. seba123a, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2012

seba123a thread starter macrumors newbie

AT101ET did you ordered it on the 19th October? And I guess your right, I'm gonna wait patiently until i get my iPod. My estimated delivery time is 5 november.

5. LizKat, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2012

LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I ordered a 32GB white and silver one on Oct 23, it shipped on Oct 26 (standard shipping, not expedited) and is scheduled to arrive here on Nov 1. At the time I ordered it, it said delivery would be not be until around Nov 5-7. So was pleasantly surprised when I got the item-shipped notice with the Nov 1 delivery date.

Update 10/29: wow, FedEx brought it today! They brought stuff this afternoon that was scheduled for today, Wednesday and Thursday. They must have been just trying to clear everything possible out of the Binghamton FedEx depot because of possible flooding later on from Sandy (although it looks like we're getting less water and maybe even less wind than originally forecast).

6. seba123a thread starter macrumors newbie

I hope i get mine earlier to. I ordered mine 19 October and estimated ship time is 5 November I hope I get it the first or second of November

7. raccoonboy macrumors 6502a

Apple store Thailand now took 5-7 days for shipment. That means it is already in stock. If you dont wanna wait, just cancel and reorder. Maybe get it faster.

8. seba123a thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm gonna wait because if I order it now I'll get it 2-5 days later, but already thanks

9. seba123a thread starter macrumors newbie

Is there any chance that the delivery date can change to a later date or am i safe from that?