Ipod Touch (64gb) - TV shows not organized...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Hambones, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Hambones macrumors member

I have purchased 4 seasons of the office and transferred them to my new ipod.

When I look at the Videos > TV Shows on my ipod, it has all of the episodes all mixed up with one another. I really thought under TV Shows they would have the name of the show, followed by each season, then each episode.

Am I missing something? Thanks!

2. Tigger11 macrumors 6502

Are they organized under Itunes correctly before you sync them? I at times have bought shows and not had them show up sorted correctly in TV shows. On my new 64 GB Ipod Touch, I loaded a season of 5 different shows and they loaded correctly onto the Ipod, but they were sorted correctly on Itunes. You might also want to load the new Itunes version released today as some of the issues it corrected may be related to your problem.
    -Tig

3. Hambones thread starter macrumors member

thanks - will try new itunes.

As for organized on itunes, they are sorted fine...

4. ZachsMacDaddy macrumors 6502

ZachsMacDaddy

I have the same issues with some TV Shows I imported recently and I'm using a 1st gen 32GB Touch running 3.1.1 with itunes 9.0.1

5. OriginalFormula macrumors regular

When you imported them, did you properly tag each one with season and episode number?

6. 7even macrumors 6502a

I actually have a similar problem with music. A couple of my playlists are totally disorganized on the Touch, but of course iTunes shows them sorted properly.

7. Hambones thread starter macrumors member

These were all bought - should we even have to touch itunes-purchased TV shows to get them organized?

8. Scarpad macrumors 68000

Scarpad

No you can edit the tages and put in episode numbers into your own ripped shows