iPod Touch And Dodge uConnect

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by smijy, Feb 21, 2011.

1. smijy macrumors newbie

smijy

My 2011 Dodge Journey R/T was just delivered and it came with the Dodge uConnect system.

I can connect my Ipod Touch, and the screen displays Accessorie Connected. I can navigate on the touch screen in uConnect, and all songs are storted alphabetically.

If I switch to CD, or Sattelite radio, and switch back to iPod I get the browse button that lets me search by artist, album, etc, but after a song or two that option goes away and its back to every song by alphabetical order.

I can repeat this sherade over and over.

Does anyone else have this issue where they cant keep the browse, by artist, album, etc, enabled?

2. jclalvear macrumors newbie

Ipod and Dodge Uconnect

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I also have the same problem Smily mentioned. Does any one knows a solution?

Regards

3. nfsgt0, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2011

nfsgt0 macrumors newbie

Same issue

I bought a 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 with the Uconnect system as well. Sadly I had the same issue with my second generation iPod touch. The only solution I found that happened to work decently well was to downgrade the iPod software to version 4.0. My truck's manual said which software version it could use.

I do hope your vehicles have a better results and can support better.

By the way, has anyone found the shuffle button for their iPod. I have not found one in 8 months of owning my truck.

EDIT: Just went out to my truck and found the shuffle button. I cannot believe I have didn't find this earlier.