iPod Touch and Printer Rebates....?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by soccerb12ku, May 27, 2009.

1. soccerb12ku macrumors member

Generaly about how long does it take to get your rebate back for the iPod Touch and Printer? I am planning on buying a 2.4 ghz Macbook with the 8gb iPod Touch and the Canon PIXMA MP620 All-in-one Printer....So I will get $230 in rebates and I plan on selling the iPod Touch for maybe $150-$200

thanks for any help!

2. jackiecanev2 macrumors 65816

jackiecanev2

Wirelessly posted (BB 8900: BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.101 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/301)

Good plan, just keep in mind that a lot of people have the same plan and there's always a flood of ipod touch sales around this time of year. If you're looking for quick cash turnaround... Then keep that in mind. Some people have gotten lucky with their rebates and gotten them in a few weeks, others had to wait the full 6-9 weeks or whatever the standard period is.

3. NewMacbookPlz macrumors 68040

NewMacbookPlz

Just a heads up for anyone who this may apply to!!

If you happen to live in Connecticut or Rhode Island, you get the rebate instantly: "Residents of Rhode Island and Connecticut who purchase in an Apple Retail Store in their state, or who order online or through Telesales with a credit card with a Connecticut or Rhode Island billing address, receive an instant rebate and are not eligible for any additional rebate."

From the Terms and Conditions of the rebate: http://images.apple.com/promo/pdf/BTS09_TermsConditions-US_v2.pdf

4. gan6660 macrumors 65816

gan6660

I got an imac for christmas and got an hp printer with it. My dad got the rebate check within a week after submiting it.