ipod touch appstore downloads are not working HELP!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ampmaster08, Sep 6, 2008.

1. ampmaster08 macrumors newbie

i just got the 8gb ipod touch and and i updated it to get the app store but i learned that WHEN WOULD DOWNLOAD THEM THEY WILL NOT START UP I AM RUNNING THE MOST CURRENT VERSION. i have restored the ipod and it just wont work

any suggestions would be great

thanks

ampmaster 08

2. huskermania macrumors member

1st, why did you buy one when the new one will come out (Hopefully) on Tuesday?

Anyway, you could try re-installing iTunes... let me know if it works then.

3. xxfftlxx macrumors newbie

I had the same problem. I would click on an app i downloaded from the app store and it would crash. Also apps i had on my computer wouldnt sync.

It was because i already had 5 computers/iPods authorized under my account So i could buy from the app store but my iPod wouldnt authorize. I had to clear all of them(through itunes) and re authorize my iPod by syncing DRM songs over to my iPod. Once i did that it all worked. I hope thats the problem and you can get it fixed!

4. redcalibergirl macrumors newbie

redcalibergirl

got the same problem

I'm going through the same problems too. I just downloaded my first app on the iPod Touch, Koi Pond. It shows the Koi Pond screen, then 2 seconds later, it crashes and goes back to the menu screen. I'm running iTunes version 7.7.1.11, iPod software version 2.0.2. I really don't know what to do to make it work :confused:

5. xxfftlxx macrumors newbie

Did you try what i suggested above? If your ipod isnt authorized the apps will crash. I had the same problem. It worked for me.

6. redcalibergirl macrumors newbie

redcalibergirl

i have one iPod and one computer, and it's authorized

any other suggestions?

7. akm0921 macrumors newbie

Same Thing

Same thing happens to me. All my apps just crash when i open them and all my music just disappears. I tried putting less apps on it and it hasn't crashed yet. Mine's hacked . is it b/c of that?