ipod touch at bestbuy - 16 gig, pic!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Sean Dempsey, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Sean Dempsey macrumors 68000

Sean Dempsey

I didn't think these would be at BestBuy so quick, but there were, so I got one. 16gig. More for the novelty of it (I have a 30gig video that only has 8gigs on it), but damn if this isn't the most AWESOME piece of handheld tech I've ever seen. Safari ROCKS, the itunes store rocks, Youtube rocks...

it just all around rocks.

Attached Files:

2. iDAG macrumors 65816

iDAG

I'm surprised that Best Buy has them already if they don't ship from Apple's website until the 28th.

3. 10th Wonder macrumors regular

I was at my BB and they had the other iPods but no touch's though. I am surprised too they have it earlier.

4. iToaster macrumors 68000

iToaster

Where do you live? Just incase you're by me and I don't have to drive to the Apple store... although it is a new one...

5. wwooden macrumors 68000

wwooden

I went to my Bestbuy today (Williston, VT) and they had probably 6 16gig iPod Touch in-stock. I almost bought one, but I am waiting until I have my car paid off in 3 months. It will be a present to myself :).

6. ipodtoucher macrumors 68000

ipodtoucher

its a long shot...but im definately gonna call my best buy (30min away) and see if they have them...and cancel on :apple:....especially since the nearest :apple: store is 3 hours away.....