Ipod touch at target

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by team13blades, Oct 26, 2011.

1. team13blades macrumors newbie

I got a gift card to Target and would like to buy the white touch for my daughter. When do you think I can buy the white model in the stores? Thank you for any help.

2. likethesoup2 macrumors 6502a

3. team13blades thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow, you are good! Thanks alot. Usually I come here for help and knowledge not answers like that. Thanks so much for nothing!

4. jsm4182 macrumors 6502

What kind of answer did you expect to get from here? How would anyone here know what the stock is at your local Target?

I know my local Target has had low stock of iPod Touches lately, no white ones. Could have the white one any day now.

5. team13blades thread starter macrumors newbie

Usually Apple follows patterns. You guys usually are knowledgeable of these patterns. Sorry I expected something along the lines of usually apple waits X number of weeks before anyone can sell their products. My bad. My expectations were off.

6. kbfr08 macrumors 6502

kbfr08

Picked up one of the clearance panasonic plasmas (46" for $260!!!) at target, and as they were taking the TV out of the back for me, I took a look around the electronics dept., and I didn't see any white iPod touches. You could always take a look yourself, since every target carries different items.

7. MallCop macrumors 6502

Do you have a link to this?

8. macking104 macrumors 6502

macking104

9. likethesoup2 macrumors 6502a

Your expectations weren't just off, they were silly: nobody here is gonna know what your local Target carries or when they're going to carry it.

GO THERE, and ask THEM. Besides, whatever answer you get here, ultimately is NOT going to matter. What matters is what your Target has.

10. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

Haha, straight forward reply there.