iPod Touch availability in Regent Street

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dambro1978, Sep 28, 2007.

1. dambro1978 macrumors regular

Can anyone jump to the Apple Store regent Street to see if they have them in stock?

thanks..

2. Kicking Sand macrumors newbie

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1152693&tstart=0

"Just got back..... about 50 people waiting but no iPods..... you would have thought they would put a sign up or something!? There were lots and lots of very unhappy people (including me).

Sorry

Tim"

I'd say that's a no. I may pop to Brent Cross Apple Store as it's only 5 minutes away, but I'm not hopeful.

3. dambro1978 thread starter macrumors regular

ok, better question..

is anyone gone to the regents street store and aware of any stock!?!?

happier!?!?

4. MagicWok macrumors 6502a

Your best bet really is to call them and ask...

5. BigBadJohn macrumors newbie

I went down there a couple of hours ago but no stock :(

They said they was hoping they might get some tomorrow but couldn't guarentee it. I did speak to a guy on tuesday and he said it would be Wednesday 3rd October before they got any and he seemed the most knowledgeable staff member I've spoken to so far.

Gonna try Bluewater tomorrow - Anybody heard anything from there?

I wish I never took my original 8gb touch back because of screen issues now the update has come out grrrrr!

6. garethpeate macrumors newbie

The Apple Store in Manchester Arndale didn't have any in today either. There were a few of us queueing from about 8:30 until they opened their doors at 10.

They couldn't say whether they'd have any in today, tomorrow, or even in the coming week. I'm not going to moan, but I was kinda hoping they'd be able to deliver on the hype that's been built up..

Anyway, going to phone the Birmingham Bullring store tonight and see what the chances are of getting one tomorrow if I pop down early..

7. veryvulgar macrumors newbie

8. pogwilson@ntlwo macrumors newbie

The art of good comedy is ...

TIMING. I called in at the Regent Street Apple Store around 12 noon today (Tuesday). No iPod Touches in; they expect them Friday (yeah right). So will we be seeing iPhone's on 09/11/2007? I hope they get their act together with the iPhone's UK release - quite a few of us have to cancel existing mobile phone contracts (sorry Orange) to move to O2. This requires 30 days notice. I'll be mighty pissed if my 30 days are up and there are no iPhones to be had, or the only one's available have week 37 screens ;)

9. jiwalkeruk macrumors newbie

just picked one up, 16gig ipod touch from mac store in bluewater, wednesday 3rd 7pm...... Woohoo

Apparently they had a delivery this afternoon despite telling me every day that deliveries only arrive in the morning. i guess all the hype has made apple sit up and listen and make some deliveries.

10. Chris Bangle macrumors 6502a

Damn... I was soo close to going today after school, but changed my mind last minute... They better still have some tomorrow... did it look like they had alot?

11. jiwalkeruk macrumors newbie

I have to say I did not see huge queues, but I guess it is a case of taking a chance and bluewater was relatively quiet Wednesday night so you might get lucky.

ohh by the way I have posted this reply on on my shiny new iPod touch... Very cool : )