iPod Touch available in many stores yet?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dKran, Oct 15, 2007.

1. dKran macrumors member

ok, so i have been waiting anxiously since september 5 for this thing, looked forward to the 28th, thinking stores would have it in very soon after that (i didn't want to order online because of the screen problems with many of the early ones). I have been calling everywhere around me constantly, and no stores have any, have had any, or have any idea when they will be getting any. I'm starting to lose my patience lol. Anyone else run into this problem (I'm on Vancouver Island by the way)

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

Stock in the US seems steady, but getting Apple products to other countries (I don't care how close Vancouver is to the US) usually takes longer.

3. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

Im on the mainland and have found a lot of ipt's in Futureshops and Bestbuys... I'm soo tempted to buy one :D

4. hughfan macrumors newbie

It apparently depends on where you live. In the Houston area, on Saturday the Touch was in stock at Apple, Best Buy and Target stores. If I remember right, it was on the front page of Best Buy's ad in the Sunday paper, so my guess is they had sufficient stock to back that ad.

5. Aaleck macrumors 6502a

Aaleck

Bestbuy's in Michigan seem to have tons. Target also had probably around 20 or so.