Ipod touch background? Already jailbroken

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by APPLEFAN8, Dec 24, 2007.

1. APPLEFAN8 macrumors 65816

APPLEFAN8

I've had my touch Jail broke for a while now and I was wondering I have like 9 apps how do I get a sweet background behind all the apps? I see other people have it done but IDK how. I'm using a MAC BTW if that helps anyone. Just wondering thanks. Do I have to download a Springboard?

2. basesloaded190 macrumors 68030

basesloaded190

go to your installer and you should have an option to install a ton of different themes

3. APPLEFAN8 thread starter macrumors 65816

APPLEFAN8

ok because I already downloaded the summerboard for it but I can't get it to work for some reason. I'll try it and let you know

4. APPLEFAN8 thread starter macrumors 65816

APPLEFAN8

5. APPLEFAN8 thread starter macrumors 65816

APPLEFAN8

I just downloaded some and then went into SMBPrefs and then chose one and I restarted it and the background is still black! What am I doing wrong?

6. Slip macrumors 6502a

Slip

If all you are wanting to do is choose a background image and are not fussed about all of the icons then go to Summerboard, under Appearance slide Theme Wallpaper to Off. Scroll to the bottom of that page and hit 'Restart Springboard' and then go to Settings and choose a wallpaper (the background image used will be the same as the wallpaper you choose)
    Worked for me earlier