iPod touch Best Buy Availability

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gergc, Sep 22, 2007.

1. gergc macrumors newbie

Hey guys,

I know I said I'd get the stocks for a lot of stores around you all.....

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT....

I went to work, and I saw a document that stated that after the shipments of touches this week; that would be the last for a while. The BestBuy.com(shipped direct to you, not pickup) will have more stocks than the stores and then eventually it will run out and that will be that.

Most stores have 0 on order and 0 available (out of the ones I checked)

I might do a search on all the stores when I'm at work tomorrow but I had no time to do it today.

2. RedDragon870503 macrumors 6502

RedDragon870503

You could do what I did... I bought an open box week 37 for 230 bucks... I plan on bringing it back for a new one at an Apple retail store in a few weeks as the screen is sligtly defective.

This may be relavent to you as the store I went to had "0" listed as in stock... Just the one returned item.

3. California King macrumors 65816

Do you know what stores have 0 on order? If so, whats the status for store 144?

4. gergc thread starter macrumors newbie

RedDragon- I can't purchase open box items, as I work for Best Buy.

Besides, I can get a new 16GB touch for 275$ from Apple- best buy accomodation discount. =)

What I will probably do is return my touch for a full refund and purchase one direct from Apple. (While still retaining the service plan- I purchased it separately. =P Trick the system ftw)

5. fuzzdawg11 macrumors member

wow that is a nice discount dude. i wish i was 18 so i could replace one of the idiots that work there that have no clue what is going on. wow, i would seriously like the getting stuff cheap from apple part too.

6. GrimmGreen macrumors regular

come to Reno Nevada , my store had mountains... all Macy Gray boxes

7. gergc thread starter macrumors newbie

Erm, I meant 375$. Sorry, I was tired last night. rofl i wish it was 275! haha It's just 15$ off, wow sorry!