Hi, I recently had to return my temporary iPod to my father, and am finding myself really hurting for something to listen to. I am sure I want to get a touch, most likely from the marketplace here, but I am hesitant because of the potential updates some are predicting for next month. Does anyone think I should actually hold off until September to see if the touch is updated? I really can't think of anything that could make the touch better for my needs. It is already super thin, and I don't need more capacity than 8 or 16 gb. The only update I can think of that would make me hesitate to buy one today is a proce drop. Do you see that as a realistic possibility? Is there anything I am overlooking? Any input here would be great! Thanks.