iPod Touch Calendar Color Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by acg, Jul 14, 2008.

1. acg macrumors newbie

So I have updated to version 2.0 on my iPod Touch and having the multiple calendars is great except for one thing. The calendar color does not match my iCal colors on my computer and I can't figure out how to change them on my touch? For example, with iCal on my computer my personal calendar is red and my work calendar is green. Even though I'm snycing them to the Touch, on the Touch my personal calendar is orange and my work calendar is red. Anyone have any ideas how to change the color of calendars on the iPod Touch since sync is not changing them?

2. cuanurse macrumors regular

I don't know how to change it. When I synced mine with mobileme it found the conflict and I was able to resolve it. You could do it manually.

3. MacBlackBook22 macrumors 6502

MacBlackBook22

I found the same problem with the colours of the calendars not matching the ones on my mac and the touch never seemed to download any new events that I had added on the mac computers. Then I figured out the problem I hadn't set up the mobile me sync in the touch. I was getting mail okay but not calendar. Once I put the right mobile me setting on the touch and did the initial sync ... low and behold my calendar colours were the right ones.

4. MarkW19 macrumors 65816