Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sellitman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 25, 2007
CT
Yesterday I was in an Apple store in CT finding out my old 4th Gen 40 Gig iPod unit was "toast". I was then shown the iPod Touch for the 1st time. The salesman at the Genius Bar told me that Apple is working on a software change that will allow you to make Calendar and Post changes on the fly just like iPhone.

Yes! :apple:

Genghis Khan

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
it's true...the 'geniuses' are only good at past stuff (i.e. what's been released)

when it comes to the future, they may as well work at k-mart

but then again that letter from sjobs@mac.com said it was coming...can't get a better recomdation than that of the iCEO

sellitman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 25, 2007
CT
It may be true...but the 'genius' knows no more than you or me...

I told him that when it works I'll be back. Sounded like it was going to happen soon. I am holding off until it does. Sucks being iPodless now too. :(

sellitman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 25, 2007
CT
it's true...the 'geniuses' are only good at past stuff (i.e. what's been released)

when it comes to the future, they may as well work at k-mart

but then again that letter from sjobs@mac.com said it was coming...can't get a better recomdation than that of the iCEO

What letter? Got a link? :confused:

ipodtoucher

macrumors 68000
Sep 13, 2007
Cedar Park, TX
I told him that when it works I'll be back. Sounded like it was going to happen soon. I am holding off until it does. Sucks being iPodless now too. :(

even if you buy it now they will include it in a new update...so you don't have to wait anymore, the pearly gates are open and you can go buy an iPod touch......hahaha that makes it sound so heavenly

sellitman

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 25, 2007
CT
even if you buy it now they will include it in a new update...so you don't have to wait anymore, the pearly gates are open and you can go buy an iPod touch......hahaha that makes it sound so heavenly

For $400 bucks I will wait until it happens. My Axim X30 works fine and I guess I'll have to listen to the radio in my car for a few. No biggie.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.