iPod Touch Camera Coming Jan 27th?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ipoda, Jan 21, 2010.

1. ipoda macrumors newbie

ipoda

hey guys i'm not sure if this is the right forum or if it should go in the future hardware section but the sticky said ipod and iphone posts belong in their respected locations anyway ...

I am very anxious to purchase an ipod touch 8gb from the micsourcing company. and i am wondering if i should wait to see if they release an ipod touch with the jan 7th event or since i'm buying an 8gb that there is no chance what so ever that they will release it thanks in advance guys.:D

2. McBeats macrumors 6502a

ya kno, since its riiight around the corner, just for the heck of it i'd wait til then.... JUST IN CASE they announce anything new that you would reconsider.

3. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

I would wait a week to see what comes out but, in any case, at least wait for the requirements for the Touch OS 4.0 (next rev software) to be announced before buying an 8G Touch.

4. leomac08 macrumors 68020

leomac08

5. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

6. Intense macrumors regular

same here: I am fond of the video recorder on the 3gs yet my phone contract doesn't end until 2012. So I am greatly hoping for video recording on the touch !:apple:

7. greygray macrumors 68000

greygray

Like what, it's today! :D

8. iboy38 macrumors member

iboy38

if they put in a camera in the touch today I'll sell my current one on ebay in a heart beat! But i doubt it would ever happen until september.