Ipod touch case

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by fuzzygus, Mar 28, 2008.

1. fuzzygus macrumors newbie

What would be the best case or skin for my ipod touch? I would prefer the non-hard cases. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks.

2. thatonekid393 macrumors member

I have an Invisible Shield (www.shieldzone.com). It was a hell of a job getting it on right, but it looks beautiful and I have taken a key to it with no scratches whatsoever.

It's built to last, 4/5 stars just because the installation was really hard.
    $24.95 for full coverage, I think $14.95 for just the front.

3. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

You can get pretty much the same thing for half the price at bestskinsever.com, btw.

4. linden macrumors regular

linden

5. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

The BSE full coverage is only $8, so still cheaper.

6. scotty96LSC macrumors 65816

scotty96LSC

I have a leather case when I travel -- one with a clasp to hook to my shirt pocket or belt, and I use a gelaskin for everywhere else. I like the look and feel of this.
    http://www.gelaskins.com/index.php

7. woods1110 macrumors member

I have the Griffin iClear case. It comes with a screen protector and the case actually covers everything else.

I love it.

8. Viremia macrumors regular

While not cheap, I ordered a custom Vaja leather case (which arrived monday, took over a month to make) and love it. I added a belt clip and had a special promo code (it's expired now) for $10 off. So in the end, it cost $75. Like I said, not cheap.

However, I absolutely love the thing. It's black with 2 blue racing stripes and fits like a glove. I've also got an invisible shield over the glass for further protection (it also reduces fingerprint marks).