Ipod Touch case

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by yeoldgreat1, Dec 15, 2008.

1. yeoldgreat1 macrumors newbie

I have just bought a new ipod touch 2g and I was looking at cases. I can get the invisible shield for £15. I was just wondering if putting the thin skin on the back of the touch will affect the seaker performance (I know it's quite poor anyway, I dont want to make it worse :rolleyes:)

2. therealdt macrumors regular

the speaker is not on the back, I think it's located near the headphone jack at the bottom of the iPod touch. you don't need a case. cases are bad. I dislike them.

3. yeoldgreat1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Im looking for a case that will stop the back getting scratched when it's in my pocket. I like the invisible shield because it doesn't add bulk to the ipod and doesn't collect dust like a rubber case does.

4. crashdau macrumors newbie

I just got this case by IvySkin...All I have to say....Fantastic! The front and back are covered and see-through.

5. big-blue-wolf macrumors regular

big-blue-wolf

I've got an Invisible Shield on my 1g touch and have no hesitation in recommending one.

You can still use the Universal Dock with the Shield installed and not worry about having to take a case off.

6. 99MustangGTman macrumors 6502

The invisible shield looks nice, but such a pain to install. I too need a case and thinking about going with the iClear from Griffin, I have one on my iPod Classic and have no complaints.