ipod touch cleaning solutions?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by rydenfan, Nov 13, 2007.

1. rydenfan macrumors member

It seems like the second I start using my touch it is immediatly covered in fingerprints. I am wondering what you guys use to clean the screen and back of the touch?

2. Stang68 macrumors 6502a

Stang68

i just use the cloth that came with the touch. Works fine.

3. Nausia macrumors newbie

Weird... I didn't get a cloth with mine ??? :confused:

Edit: Oh wait... yes I did. Trust me not to look in the instruction manual packaging!

G

4. TonyHoyle macrumors 6502a

If the cloth doesn't shift it try screen wipe/baby wipe (same thing really) - it makes it look like new again.

5. Nausia macrumors newbie

It seems with the lack of cases for the touch on the market (in England at least), it's near impossible to keep the back in pristine condition. :(

6. skp574 macrumors 6502

I got scratches on the chrome back within hours of having my Touch. Check out Ebay for cases. I ordered a silicon cover. It works really well and comes with a screen protector. Well worth it considering it cost less than a tenner from a UK seller.

7. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

I put a BSE skin as soon as Apple sent me a new iPod since mine was defective. Theres maybe like 1 or 2 scratches cause of my stupidity, but the skin is awesome. I only put it on the back for now.

www.bestskinsever.com

8. Cameront9 macrumors 6502a

Cameront9

I use iKlear. Stuff works great and works for all my other Apple stuff, too.

9. tobenning macrumors member

Blue Painter's tape

Put blue painter's tape on the back until you find a case you like. I put it on the day I bought it and lived a month that way until I got a case I liked. The tape came right off, I polished the back and screen with a wipe and put it in a case. No scratches, no fingerprints.