iPod touch continues to scroll white text no matter what!?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Gwoodz, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Gwoodz macrumors newbie

I first downgraded my iPod to 1.1.1 instead of 1.1.3 where it was before. I then tried to use jailbreakme.com, but the server was down so i tried ZiPhone. I ran the jailbreak, and it continued to scroll white text for over an hour, and even after i unplugged it it continued to do so.

how do i stop this text?:confused:

thank you.

2. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

Hold down the button on the top to turn it off, then plug it in to the computer, open iTunes and turn it on while holding the home button then restore it.

3. nate9 macrumors newbie

PLEASE help i have the exact, and i mean exact, same problem. the only problem is when i hold down the power off button it doesnt give me the option to power off. When i plug it into my computer nothing happens, the computer does not reconize it. The only thing the ipod will respond to is holding the home and power button at the same time which resets it but then the white txt just continues.

PLEASE HELP, thank you

4. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

Hold the home and power buttons while its plugged in to the computer, then keep the home button held down while its starting up, it should go in to restore mode and iTunes should recognize it (open iTunes yourself if it dosent open automatically).

Then just click Restore in iTunes and leave it to do its stuff.

Hope this works for ya!