Ipod touch delivery confusion..gahh

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by keilz, Mar 24, 2008.

1. keilz macrumors newbie

haha hi
    I ordered my refurbished ipod touch around 8:30 pm PT, (i'm on the east coast though, so it was around 11:30) on the friday before easter (3/21)

The next morning it said it was shipped, but the tracking number could not be found (fedex ground) until monday morning (today)

Now it says the information was received by fedex on SATURDAY, early afternoon. But the estimated delivery is on 3/31..apple said the last day for it to arrive would be 2/28, and that was only if was shipped today, which it wasn't.

Is this normal? Is fedex uber delayed? Is it possible that they were delayed and I should get it today or tomorrow? It shouldn't take a week and a half..

I had more questions but I keep forgetting them >_< I just want to know everything haha i'll edit it when I have more questions. Thanks!

ps- tracking number is 729445717993296

2. keilz thread starter macrumors newbie

3. marioblackman23 macrumors member

yeah i think you could just be a tad more patient and slow down on the checking of the package till its reall late i.e. past 5 business days from friday that would be 0

4. marykay9507 macrumors 6502a

marykay9507

I agree that being patient would be your best bet at this point-- if you don't receive by thursday or friday, get in touch with them.

5. skwij macrumors 6502

Don't forget that the first business day after you ordered, might well be Tuesday (does the Easter Holiday weekend ring any bells? ;) ), so calculate from today at the earliest, Tuesday more probably.

6. Fonzijr1964 macrumors 68000

Fonzijr1964

friday, Saturday, sunday (and monday possibly) this week are holidays:)