iPod Touch Flash for safari?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by nocash, Jan 31, 2008.

1. nocash macrumors newbie

Is there something out there that I could use to watch flash movies online? Because these movies arn't on YouTube I figured I would ask. I want to watch them from www damnshow com

2. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

as of right now no there is not. God knows why apple keep releasing firmware without the flash support

3. coledog macrumors 6502a

coledog

do a google search for Itransmogrify. It a script that you add in your bookmarks and run when you come across a flash based video on the web. I just found it and haven't had much time to test but it seems to work!

4. parrotheadmjb macrumors 6502

if it was really what it sounded like, this thread wouldnt be empty, its not as great as it sounds, this itransmogrify

"iTransmogrify is a bookmarklet for iPhone Safari which will allow you to view certain Flash content by, well, transmogrifying it. Actually, what it does is just replace the embedded flash player with a link to natively supported formats (i.e. QuickTime formats). So if you're looking at a page with an embedded Youtube video in Safari you can use the bookmarklet to view the video if Youtube has already converted it behind the scenes. It will also allow you to listen to embedded Flash MP3 content in the same way."

http://www.tuaw.com/2008/01/14/itransmogrify-brings-more-flash-content-to-the-iphone/

its not really flash.... i wish it was true too, iv wanted flash from day 1

5. coledog macrumors 6502a

coledog

Ohh, gotcha. It was late last night and I wasn't paying much attention to what I was bookmarking...that all makes sense. Too bad though...

6. arrjaytea macrumors newbie

I thought it was because flash was a massive battery drain.