iPod touch Ipod touch from Amazon

macornomac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Hey guys I think I'm going to get the ipod touch pretty soon. I noticed that Amazon has it and its like 2 bucks off haha. It's like for 297.00 and free shipping and of course no sales tax. So should I get it now or do you guys think it will be cheaper later on. Like for xmas or black friday??? What do you guys think. I also love amazon service it's great. Just don't know if I should wait to save a few more bucks or just go ahead and get it now.

macornomac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Also they won't be coming out with a new redesigned touch will they so soon???

mmfy

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2007
A new redesigned touch after only TWO months?? Naw man - maybe next March or summer...maybe they'll have size bumps and updates but no new device for at least 8 months I figure. Amazon is an option but stock is always a problem if you buy online from resellers..Mine was shipped from Apple in 2 days of ordering vs 9-10 days estimated by Amazon...

macornomac

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
A new redesigned touch after only TWO months?? Naw man - maybe next March or summer...maybe they'll have size bumps and updates but no new device for at least 8 months I figure. Amazon is an option but stock is always a problem if you buy online from resellers..Mine was shipped from Apple in 2 days of ordering vs 9-10 days estimated by Amazon...
yeah thats true but no sales tax thru amazon which is like 20 bucks or so.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.