Ipod touch help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by macornomac, Nov 20, 2007.

1. macornomac macrumors 6502

Ok had the touch for a couple days and its jailbroken so I need to help with figuring some things out. Ok so how do you exit out of programs for example Safari and Maps??? Like if I want to close safari I now just hit the home button and it takes me back to the screen however when I click back safari I see that it's back at where I left off. Isn't there anyway I can close and reset it? Same goes with Maps. I get out of maps by hitting the home button. When I go back to maps it still has the same info so how do I close these things and clear things.

2. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

3. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

Try holding the home button for 6 seconds...

Or this from another thread:

4. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

Ok I did this then it goes back to the main screen but I go back to safari it still goes back to the page I was on before. Anyway I can make it be a plain or like a page like google?

5. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

6. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

looks like i have to go into settings and clear everything every time from the safari settings that way when you open up safari again it won't go back to the page you were on before. Does that sound right??? Shouldn't it be something more easy???

7. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

8. Kaspers macrumors regular

Kaspers

This is a feature dude, when you reboot your Touch, Safari still displays the latest page you were browsing :).

9. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

Ok just wondering had to double check. I think it kind of sucks haha. It should let you exit out somehow