iPod Touch in London Apple Store?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by spinstorm, Sep 18, 2007.

1. spinstorm macrumors 65816

Engadget reports that the Regent Street Apple store has iPod Touch adverts in the window this morning!

I don't know if that means they have it in stock BUT I would find it strange if they had it on display in the window and didn't have any in the shop!

Maybe someone with more knowledge on how they display stuff in the Apple stores will know better?

has no one from the UK been by the Apple store today?

I wish I knew if the touch advertising was in effect saying it was in stock!? I am going to head down there later but seeing as its 2 hours on the train anyone who could shed some light on this advertising and if its normal to have it in the window if it isnt in stock would be very helpful!

2. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

Regent Street opens at 4pm. Hopefully we will get reports then.

3. twynne macrumors 6502a

They might still answer the phones if you ring them.

0207 153 9000 if I'm not mistaken. :)

4. spinstorm thread starter macrumors 65816

Im going to leave and go there for 4pm anyway - because although I get the feeling its just advertising in the window - although I do think its odd advertising something not in the store yet! - I would kick myself if they had a limited amount of them and sold out before I got there!

So if I get one I will let everyone know - but I do hope someone walks by in the meantime and can either see some touches or comment on the adverts!?

5. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark