iPod touch / iPhone Keyboard accessory...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by iParis, Sep 16, 2008.

1. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

Ok, so it's safe to say that the iPhone / iPod touch keyboard isn't the easiest thing to type on.
    Do you think it would be cool to have the option of using an external mini keyboard that just plugs in through the docks connector?
    I understand some of you don't agree with me, this is just my opinion.

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

It would be nice to be able to do it with the Bluetooth Keyboards, but I doubt it.

TEG

3. California King macrumors 65816

Maybe they'll add something that slides out in the next generation iPod touch. Something that plugs in seems more of a hassle/inconvenient

4. keithnyc macrumors newbie

folding keyboard

The Newton message pad had a plug-in full sizekeyboard...very handy to do real work on spreadsheets and word docs, although not nearly as portable as the touch. I think a small folding keyboard would be useful, something the size of a wallet would be perfect....it could probably even double as a case for the touch.:cool:

5. puffnstuff macrumors 65816

I cannot believe that nobody has created an actual keyboard for the ipod yet it's been out for over a year and not even a prototype has come up. I have seen a few hacks but nothing in production and that's very disappointing.:mad:

This is what i'm talking about..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5IEO7WZHmE
    some one make it now!