iPod Touch is going crazyy!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Domofloge, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Domofloge macrumors regular

Domofloge

Ok.. So I recently moved to my new house and consequently haven't had the time to play with my Touch.. Lets just say things have been real crazy for the past few months.

I went to sync my Touch with my Macbook yesterday (for the first time in about 5 months). All that was being displayed on the Touch screen was rolling ineligible text (at least for me haha). It is not being recognized by iTunes at all..

My first thought was just to restore it.. Well that isn't working b.c. iTunes wont recongize it..

Any thoughts? If neccesary I guess I'll make the drive to the Mac store..

Thanks!

2. pismodude2 macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

Just force it into restore mode, (hold down the lock/power button and home button until it is off, then connect the iPod to the computer while holding down the home button) and click restore in iTunes, and then 'restore and update'.

That should work. Otherwise bring it in to your local Apple Store.

3. Domofloge thread starter macrumors regular

Domofloge

I did that and the problem is that iTunes does not want to recognize it..

I'm typing this at the Apple Store right now on the new MBA. So I guess ill see what they have to say..

4. pismodude2 macrumors 6502a

pismodude2

5. Domofloge thread starter macrumors regular

Domofloge

dude.. The geniuses at the Mac store are Gods.. They worked their magic on my Touch and got it workin again.. He went in the back and came out 5 minutes later with it bootin up. Haha