Ipod touch jailbreak touchfree v0.6 virus pc --- screwed -- help please

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by twerk, Nov 17, 2007.

1. twerk macrumors member

ok so i downloaded touch free v0.6 to jailbreak my ipod and i was in the middle of going from step to step 3 and it froze. I was freaking out... obviously didnt know what to do because my ipod was obviously connected and whatever. So i restarted the program and did the jailbreak of all steps successfully

this was the first random freezing i have had ever on my PC

i have put music videos whatever on my ipod and connections and syncing work well

however my computer since i jailbroke my ipod during that first freeze is still freezing randomly. There is no specific action i do or the time of the day
    it can happen once a week or twice a day

however as i said the first one occured when i ran the touchfree v0.6 software for the first time

i wasnt doing any other computer experiments at this time and this is the only thing that i can think of.

ive looked at other forums and scoped to see if anyone else has this problem but no one has.

P.S. i reformatted my computer and it still occured (i restored some of my files though) A virus may be hidden in those files but yet again ive used multiple antivirus programs to search and everything is clean including my external harddrive.

if you have any idea anything is appreciated

2. twerk thread starter macrumors member

3. ChrisBrightwell macrumors 68020

ChrisBrightwell

Were it a virus, I doubt you'd be the only one with this problem.

You reformatted and the problem persisted. Check all your hardware.