iPod touch locked and initial computer crashed :-(

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Shahnawaz, May 4, 2008.

1. Shahnawaz macrumors newbie

my itouch is locked... all its showing is : "iPod is disabled connect to iTunes" but when I do connect to iTunes I get a message: iTunes could not connect to the iPod "Z's iPod" because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the iPod before it can be used with iTunes".

the problem is that i don't remember the passcode and my initial computer has crashed, hence i can't even restore it.

Pls help me out here pleeeeease... very desperate.

thanx

2. AceFernalld macrumors 65816

AceFernalld

Try to think of some 4 number combinations that you like or you might of used in the past, I generally use my DOB mm/dd. Maybe you used that? Try doing a software restore and if that doesn't work take it into the Apple store and tell them exactly what happened, maybe they can do something.

All the best, I hope you find a solution
    ~Austin~

3. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

That isnt going to help him. it is locked becouse he entered into the code tomany times.

OP: Hold both buttons, untill it shuts off, then hole the home button untill it gives you the itunes logo with the cord, restore and procede

4. qwnblaxkcan21 macrumors newbie

THnK YoU!!!

OMg Im SoOo HapPy THiS fReaKIn woRKeD! I DnT reALLy cArE thAt EvEryTHINg GoT LosT Cuz I haD BaCkuP!! THnK u?:):D:D