iPod Touch Mega-Help!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by MacMan401, Feb 12, 2008.

1. MacMan401 macrumors newbie

OK so i've had my touch for about a month now and jaibroke it to 1.1.3. I'm experiencing 2 problems, 1 is EVERY TIME i connect to itunes it gives me the january update so i click no thanks then it takes me to a page that forces me to click ok. So i click ok it takes me to the itunes store. I click on my ipod again and it takes me back to that page. Thank God i set it up to manually manage music but i can't see it's capacity or anything on that page. 2, EVERY TIME i install an app from the installer, it downloads it, then takes me back to the home screen with no app there. PLEASE I really need help!:confused::confused::confused::(:(:(

2. BlakTornado Guest

BlakTornado

Simple answer: don't jail break it in the first place and just wait for the SDK at the end of the month.

3. dp351 macrumors newbie

I'm having the same issue after updating to the latest OSX 10.4 security update. Thanks for no help BlakTornado.

4. CalmEnvy macrumors 6502

I would have just stuck to jailbreaking an iPod touch 1.1.2. Mine is and it's working fine. For the apps part there should be a button that says "Don't Remind Me" or something, click that and it shouldn't come up again (that's what I did). About the installer I'm not to sure but you could always go over to http://www.ipodtouchfans.com/forums/.