Ipod touch, MS exchange and mobileme calendars

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gear71428, Jul 24, 2008.

1. gear71428 macrumors member

I have my ipod touch syncing its calendar nicely with my work MS exchange account calendar. GREAT!!!

Now I would also like to have it sync with mobileme and the calendars I have in there (my personal calendars). But when I read the instructions for setting this up I am scared off when it talks about erasing current calendars.

Does anyone have their ipod touch set up with MS exchange calendars AND mobileme calendars?

I don't want to loose the ability to sync with exchange more than I want to be able to also sync with mobileme; but can I have both?

2. Luminator macrumors member

Ipod touch, MS exchange and mobileme calendars

I don't have MobileMe, but a colleague does and he had the same concern. He did eventually end up syncing it and found that it did indeed create a new calendar. If you noticed that when you synced with Exchange it should have created another group at the root, mine has All, Calendar(exchange) and Home.

3. gear71428 thread starter macrumors member

Sorry to sound dense but I don't know what you mean by "another group at the root" and where can I find the different calendars (all, calendar and home)?

I don't see this when I start up the Touch calendar app.

4. gear71428 thread starter macrumors member

I went ahead and synced with mobileme and I now I get the calendar choices that didn't show up previously. Thanks for pushing me off the edge.