iPod Touch music artwork bug.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iperson21, Jan 5, 2011.

1. iperson21 macrumors regular

well, here is the bug:
    when i go through the music app on my iPod Touch, when i go through my songs, the correct album artwork comes up.
    but when i skip songs through the lock screen, random artwork comes up, sometimes the banner thing for vids?
    something wrong, any fixes (im on vista if that makes a difference)
    i dont want to take my ipod to genius because im scared they are gonna replace my ipod and i have one of the back screen protectors and dont want to get another one and attempt to reapply it.
    (i was lucky enough to get the back thing on on my first try)

2. LeighAnna Jones macrumors 6502

I don't think they would replace your ipod because of a bug. No, that's not even normal.

Have you tried turning it off and then back on? My iPod's camera wasn't working a few hours ago, the entire screen would go unresponsive when I booted up the camera. I turned it off, then back on and it worked like a charm.

You might have to re-set your iPod is the only other option I am aware of.

If you take it to the Genius Bar, they won't grab it from you and replace it without permission. That option is for you to decide. No one is going to force you to do anything. You could simply talk to them if rebooting them doesn't work. It's entireley up to you to send it back to apple and for them to send you a replacement.

3. Brucewl macrumors 6502

Brucewl

I heard vista can show the album art in folder, I think you can manage your art in iTunes again, erose your songs in iPod and then sync into iPod again.;)