ipod touch NEED HELP!!!~~

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by DGAF, May 4, 2010.

1. DGAF macrumors newbie

ok heres the deal i have a second gen ipod touch the is jailbroken not too sure what firmware it is off the top my head it will turn on and show the apple but then it wont do anything else...it just turns back off...i dont know if that would be the os on the itouch or what i just need help/suggestions to subsquintly fix my problem

DGAF <- READ IT,LEARN IT,LOVE IT, :apple:

2. dom91932 macrumors member

I am not sure this will work but you can plug into your computer and put it back to it's factory settings. Or You could try to hold down the home button and off switch ( i don't remember it's name) until you see the apple sign. I am not sure this will work so good luck trying to fix.

3. DGAF thread starter macrumors newbie

still not workin =(

tried both hard restart ( power and home button) all it does is the apple sign comes up and nothing happens and when i hook it up to my laptop it will turn on then turn of.....HELP!!

4. dom91932 macrumors member

My last guess is to call apple but i don't think they will be to happy when they heard you jailbroke it. Unless anyone else knows what to do.

5. mugsysam macrumors newbie

easy fix

all you have to do is run blackra1n.exe i have the same problem with my ipt you can't shut it off or let the batt go dead or if it does just run blackra1n again this should fix your problem i hope

6. markojug macrumors regular

Put your iPod touch into DFU Mode to restore your iPod back to factory settings. That should work.