iPod Touch Notes app frozen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Variorum, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Variorum macrumors newbie

(I'm new to this website, so please excuse me if I'm doing something wrong...).

I was recently using the app Notes (which comes with your device) and then I realised that one of my notes doubled, so I deleted the clone of that note, but then Notes crashed. I went back into Notes and it was stuck on a particular note, whenever I try to click 'back' or 'done' etc. then it just crashes. It's very frustrating and I need help, I was doing important stuff. I've tried restarting my iPod, removing the history of it (the double pressing home button thingy) and everything I could think of.

(Just figured out) Now it just crashes before even opening, AAARGHHH!!!

2. Appafoo macrumors newbie

I have the SAME exact problem! One of notes cloned, I erased the clone and now it won't function; it won't open at all. I had a ton of important stuff on there. Please let me know if you find any solutions.

3. alison050 macrumors newbie

arggggggggggggggggggggggg

omg i put parental restrictions on my childs ipod now i forgot what the password was im trying to reset the ipod so there wont be anymore parental controls how can i reset all the settings with out password please my child is bugging me to get the parental controls so i said okay :apple:

4. chrisl123 macrumors member

Can you post in a new thread please? This thread is about a frozen Notes app.

Do you have iCloud? If so, can you access your notes from there?