I live in Ireland where the iPhone has not yet been released. There is talk of a November launch in the UK but who knows when that will get here?? I am considering getting the iPod Touch because it looks so cool. I have a 5.5G 80Gb iPod video now (only 6 months old) and would keep this for my entire music library (around 50Gb worth). I would already have bought the Touch is it had more capacity but I suppose I can live with 16Gb! My question is....should I hold out for the iPhone release here or go with the iPod Touch now? Will I regret buying now if the iPhone comes out in Nov??