iPod Touch OS 3.O

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by veo321, May 14, 2009.

1. veo321 macrumors regular

veo321

:cool: :apple: I was curious and wanted some opinions on if you think the new iPod Touch 3.0 OS will have camera and yes I know in the beta there was no camera, but that was because the iPod Touch as of now has no camera, I am aware that they will be bluetooth and I think that's great, but I mean COME ON I want a camera on a iPod Touch and I'm not looking to go spend $500 on a new iPhone that's unlocked + I'm with Sprint. Anyway any comments on what you think it should have and I am hoping they increase the captivity to 64GB. :apple: :cool: Also I wanted to add that Steve Jobs or ':apple:Apple:apple:' is looking for someone who can build a camera for the iPod Touch, I just hope it doesn't make it fat like the iPhone.:D

2. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

You want a camera?

If the accessories market goes Boom! then you're likely that very soon, they'll have an accessory for that. Plug in dongle, use your Touch upside down. Maybe. Perhaps.

3. veo321 thread starter macrumors regular

veo321

I Agree!

:apple: :rolleyes: Thats great Same Here I think it will go boom! and especially because apple just added the iPod Touch Microphone who knows what else is going to happen between 2009-10 :rolleyes: :apple:

4. saberahul macrumors 68040

I agree. I'm sure there is going to be a camera acc. announced soon after the update. However I do feel there won't be a built in to the iPod Touch - even though I would prefer to have that.

Like said in many threads, no one really knows when the new hardware will be released and what updates/changes it will be composed off.

Lastly, thank you for using a decent format in your latest response. Your first post gave me a headache.

5. veo321 thread starter macrumors regular

veo321

:apple: LOL, I am Sorry for giving you a headache and yes you are right apple will probably make the camera a accessory for the iPod Touch and maybe even the iPod! :apple:

6. t0mat0 macrumors 603

t0mat0

Please - stop with the eye-painful fonts - at least stick to one slighlty annoyingly large and blue font. Why have it on Size 5?

7. ChristopheJD macrumors regular

A camera would be helpful, especially for the social applications.

Haha, okay, I just wanted to try that.

8. veo321 thread starter macrumors regular

veo321

:apple: Yes, It would especially if Apple decides to release a version of iChat or a Video Chat for iPod Touch. Which I think might take a lot of work, but I'm sure apple is capable of it. :apple: