ipod touch screen protector pt2

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by sagatron70, Jan 13, 2009.

1. sagatron70 macrumors newbie

okay so I have a screen protector for my ipod touch. I noticed then when applied there are tons of air bubbles.. will I be safe with this or is it going to retain moisture.

2. Lopez.T.H. macrumors regular

Use a credit card to take out the bubbles. It shouldn't scratch at all.

3. ThugZilla macrumors regular

Just take the screen protector off. I took the case, and screen protector of my iPod touch off. I love how it looks, and the case was pissing me off with all the dust collecting on it, it looked like it had been dragged behind a car when I took the case off, with some cleaning, my iPod touch looks amazing, and I haven't had a single scratch since taking the case off.

4. cmichaelb macrumors 68020

cmichaelb

Power Support Crystal film applies very easily and I never have bubbles....

[​IMG]

power support page

5. sagatron70 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for the response guys! so it turns out that the reason Im having all of these bubbles is because I guess the unit has a factory screen protector already on it. LOL so I was putting on a second one without even knowing. You would think that common sense would come into play seeing as how the factory screen is a little bit crooked I just though it was supposed to be like that. I took the screen protector off and put it back on correctly. lol thanks though guys. :apple:

6. sagatron70 thread starter macrumors newbie

hey that crystal film set for ipod touch is 14.95.... yeah that's a GRIP how many come in a package..... 2 im guessing that's what a set means WOW:apple:

7. cmichaelb macrumors 68020

cmichaelb

Actually it's one film for the back and one for the screen. So it's a bit pricey for one screen protector but PS's are really nice.