iPod Touch Screen Protectors

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by JordanLB23, Jan 11, 2008.

1. JordanLB23 macrumors regular

Whats a good screen protector i can get online? i got a case alrdy i just need the screen protector. i want one that is good quality, anti glare, no scratces, easy to stick on the ipod touch cause i had one it was impossible to rip off da sticker off it i ended up stretching the protector and my money went to waste.

2. JordanLB23 thread starter macrumors regular

3. delude macrumors 6502

4. dagored macrumors 65816

They are out of stock. They are worth the wait. Wal-Mart carries them.

5. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

6. Mikey B macrumors 65816

Mikey B

I bought Power Support's anti-glare film set from my local Apple store and I absolutely love it. $14.95, and my touch is completely responsive and protected (front and back) and I couldn't be happier. They also make a crystal film set that is a bit more "clear" but shows fiungerprints and smudges very easily. The anti-glare is texturized, but you don't notice it at all when looking at your screen.

7. Terberculosis macrumors newbie

I got the power support Crystal screen protector from the Apple Store. ($14.95) It works great. I don't notice any glare off of it at all, and so far, no scratches.

It does smudge some, but its very hard to notice while looking directly at the screen. For the most part you can only see the smudges if you look at th screen from an angle.

Highly reccomended.

8. mrg6290 macrumors newbie

The two options I have tried are the XtremeMac TuffShields someone else posted and the PowerSupport protectors they carry at the Apple Stores. If you are looking for affordable go with the XtremeMac TuffShields because you can get 5 front protectors in a pack for $15 at WalMart. My only complaint about these screen protectors is that they look bad in fluorescent lights. They seem to reflect the light and it makes the protector appear streaky with a random rainbow-y effect. However, if you are not using them in an environment with fluorescent lights, you will most likely not even be able to tell the protector is on there. I now use the PowerSupport although I feel like they are a sort of a rip-off since you only get one front and one back (which I don't need since my case covers the back) for $15. However, PowerSupport performs much better in fluorescent lights, so I am happy.