Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hotshotharry

macrumors 6502
Sep 6, 2007
lol but with all these features xxxx://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xXNoB3t8vM they didnt have time to work on a good screen !!! :)

Iced Angel

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I wasn't so lucky with my macbook pro's screen !! now I'm really afraid of getting an iPod touch :( should i wait, or same story ... " no revision ... buy it as is" ?

defalkner

macrumors newbie
Sep 27, 2007
I wonder if the iPods were in cold weather recently. I know the cold can severely affect screen performance. So maybe you need to let your iPod warm up? I dunno, I'm just thinking here. From the looks of the few videos on the net, the blacks look perfectly black to me. Does anyone have an iPod Touch and an iPod 5G to compare them both? I am happy with my 5G screen so if the iPod touch's screen is better than that, I will be happy.

You know whats funny I bought my iPod 80GB Classic from Circuit City in Redding California on Sept 11th and me and my boyfriend sat on the couch and opened really carefully laughing about how overly careful we were being about it. When I slid the box top off I noticed there was condensation in the box?!?! Yes - it was WET! I smeared my finger across the top of the unit to see if what I was seeing was true and it was. The unit was in perfect shape but it was wet like I was in the bathroom taking a shower wet. LOL I was worried until I peeled the plastic protective film off and everything was fine. It's working perfect. But on the note; I wonder if SHIPPING maybe has more to do with it than Apple? Hmmmm! ;) in regards to your weather playing a part with performance of the screen....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.