iPod touch iPod Touch Shipping Delay

c2edgerton

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 9, 2006
Virginia
Has anyone else experienced a shipping delay for the iPod touch. I just got my 3rd email today stating that Apple is experiencing another unexpected delay.

chall5

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2007
UK
Has anyone else experienced a shipping delay for the iPod touch. I just got my 3rd email today stating that Apple is experiencing another unexpected delay.
Cancel and get it from Amazon, thats what I did and I had it in 2 days

Comment

intempo808

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2007
I live
on the UK and it took a whole 16 days for my ipod to arrive...i dont know whats going on with their delivery and shipping...but whatever it is it needs sorting out...and fast!

Its definitly worth the wait though! They are the most amazing things ever!

Hope that shed some light?

Comment

aidanpendragon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2005
Cancel and get it from Amazon, thats what I did and I had it in 2 days
Danger that way is that you may get one from an earlier (bad screen) batch, whereas at least direct from Apple nets you the latest from the factory.

Comment

bb10lue

macrumors member
Oct 24, 2007
Melbourne Australia
stupid melb cup holiday...TNT won't deliver my ipod touch

I ordered mine on 3rd of Nov, its shipped today from Sydney.....From TNT tracking, its supposed to be delivered by tomorrow, but due to the stupid public holiday...I'll have to wait one more day to get it!!!!!! :(

Ahhhhh.....i want it so bad!!!

Comment

mmfy

macrumors regular
Oct 23, 2007
Funny..I ordered mine on the 28th Oct..shipped the 30th and reached Nov 2nd..of course I sprung the 9.99 for 2-3 day shipping - free shipping always gets delayed!! :D

Comment

polygon_monkey

macrumors newbie
Jul 17, 2002
I've been waiting two weeks for a replacement touch to ship after my first one broke. Still no sign of movement on the order.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.