iPod Touch short film (iFind)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by tmdist, Jan 12, 2008.

1. tmdist macrumors newbie

hey guys... being a proud owner of an ipod touch and a filmmaker. I had no choice but to make some sort of a film about apple.. just for the hell of it. Going back to this september and trying to find an ipod touch before its official release was a pain. This gave me an idea of incorporating that into a short film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0xa2ls0FVY

2. chocolate632 macrumors 6502

That was a pretty good video with awesome camera angles and such. How long did this take? Do you have any advice or how-tos on making a video like this?

3. tmdist thread starter macrumors newbie

this actually took one day to shoot. it was one very long and carefully planned out day. Theres a lot of factors to keep when filming anything... my advice is to not rush filming but first workout the entire idea... when filming try to get a decent camera that can take an external microphone. There's a lot more... if you are interested then send me a pm.

4. delude macrumors 6502

Well it kept me interested throughout all 9 minutes :D

5. tomsawyer Guest

Me too, well done, and I can identify with it. I want to get one since one week, but I'm waiting for Macworld hoping that prices will drop, 16Gig for 299 and 32Gig for 399, is that reasonable in forseeable time?
    Again, great movie

6. Draythor macrumors 6502

Draythor

Surprisingly fee youtube videos make me laugh but that one did!
    that was really well put together. It looked like it was professionally shot. Well do e on all accounts.

7. MiniMan. macrumors regular

That was really good some really good camera angles aswell :)

8. tmdist thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for all the feedback. glad you guys like it. =]