iPod Touch Title bar glitch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chrisworld, Jul 7, 2010.

1. chrisworld macrumors member

Hi. I'm not sure if this is an overall iphone OS problem or if it's just with iPod touch hardware, or all iphone device hardware.

Almost everyone I know who uses an iPod touch has this glitch.

Sometimes when you turn the iPod to landscape mode while on the now playing screen, then turn it back, the album artwork goes black for a second and then comes back and as soon as it comes back the top main title bar flys to the side. It's kinda weird.

I've witnessed it happening on 1st/2nd/and 3rd generation iPod touches running all kinds of iOS'es.

The first two pics were taken a few days apart (i think) when i first got the ipod in early 2010, running OS 3.1.3. The last 3 are while running OS4 taken within the same week.

You really can't make it happen, it just happens rarely when you move it on it's side and then back to portrait mode.

So, does this happen to anyone else? What's the explanation for this?

Also: a funny sort of off topic thing to notice. The first two pics were when the ipod (and earbuds of course) were new. The last three were taken very recently. Notice the volume? My earbuds are literally dying... I put in some new(er) ones and yeah, the touch earbuds are starting to really slack off.

Attached Files:

2. celticpride678

Happens to me all the time. Just a bug Apple hasn't fixed yet.

3. liamkp macrumors 68020

liamkp

+1, one of the many glitches they havent fixed...

4. Xavier macrumors 68020

Happens on my 1st gen all the time. Rather annoying.

5. Tulipone macrumors 6502

Just sitting here trying to make it happen - then wondering why! Don't think that mine does it. iTouch 3rd gen all up to date with firmware.